Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is used by individuals to obtain a discharge of their debts in bankruptcy and obtain the financial fresh start they have been dreaming of. A Chapter 7 Petitioner does not make a payment toward his/her debt and they are no longer responsible for the debt after the Discharge Order. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is also used by businesses to dissolve the business and remove the debt attached to the former operating entity. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is commonly referred to as a “Fresh Start Bankruptcy.” A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy from the time of filing the bankruptcy through the conclusion of the case usually takes four months. In order to be eligible for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Proceeding, the debtor(s) must take a credit counseling and debtor education course. These courses are done online or over the phone and are set up for you through our office.
Call our Delaware County Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers at (610) 432-3111 for your free Chapter 7 bankruptcy consultation.
Why Choose Sadek & Cooper Law Offices as your Chapter 7 Delaware County Bankruptcy Attorney?
- Over 1000 Satisfied Clients
- In-office Bankruptcy Consultation
- Super Lawyers Listed
- Friendly, Honest and Knowledgeable Lawyers and full-time Staff
- We answer your creditor phone calls
- Reasonable Legal Fees
- Six (6) Month Payment Plans
- Member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Fast answered and returned Phone Calls
- Stop Credit Card Debt, Collections, Tax Debt or Mortgage Foreclosure
- 5 Convenient Locations
- Fresh Start NOW!